Kristine Brown – AHG general member
Michelle Hrebec – AHG general member
Amanda Canete – AHG general member
Angie Abernathy – AHG general member
Andrea Miller – AHG general member
Laura Hutchinson – AHG general member
Dani Gallagher – AHG general member
Lois Zollner – AHG general member
Nancy McCoy – AHG general member
– Funds collected: $243 from the Herb Summit, $167 from the Earth Day Festival
– The AHG petition is still in process; once approved we are free to use the AHG logo.
Danielle Johnson is interested in helping design a symbol/ logo for group use when making shirts, bags, etc. Please share any ideas with her.
– Suggestions for fund raising:
-Tables at IL/ MO farmers markets selling plants and products
-weekend event in Steelville possible date of 7/30/16
-The idea for the event is to have a few different workshops (plant walks, sweat lodge, survival and/or Native American skills) in combination with camping.
-The event will open to the public with discounted/ free cost to members.
-If anyone knows of local festivals, please comment or suggest ideas
– The idea was discussed to have group specific products to market. We will need to look into State and Federal regulations.
-Tea blends: immunity, headache, allergy.
– Suggestions for hosted events:
-Pulse Reading/ TCM through a practice in Kirkwood; Dani will share information.
-Singing Bowl sessions
– Books brought for discussion:
–Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide
–Rosemary Gladstar’s Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health
– NEXT MEETING: Monday 5/23/16, 7pm, at Laura’s house: 3 Davis Woods, Collinsville, IL.