Nominate yourself or a friend for President, Vice President, Treasurer, or secretary. Only paid AHG members can hold office and/or vote. Send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org; all nominations will be kept confidential. At the end of the week, we will have an anonymous election through electionbuddy. Please reach out to any members who are not online so they may participate as well (voting my mail is available).
GCHG Chapter meeting 1/23/17
Kristine Brown – RH
Rebekah Dawn – GM
Amanda Canete – GM
Nancy McCoy – GM
J. Elisa Thomas – NM
Dani Gallagher — SM
Andrea Miller – SM
– Reimbursed Nancy and Marc $24 for chapter website dues for 2016 and 2017; website renewed for 2017
– A chapter bank account has been established at Scott Credit Union.
– Field trip suggestions for 2017:
– MO Botanical Garden, 2/25/17
– Sweat Lodge: possibly 3/18/17 or 3/25/17, in fall as well
– Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage: Soap making intensive 5/19/17, or just visit
– Camping at Lou’s in Steeleville: plant talks and sweat lodge possible
– Amanda Canete has invited the chapter, and families, to her family lake house in Kentucky for the weekend of 7/21/17!
– Shaw Nature Reserve/ Wild Canid Center
– Baker Creek, Heritage Days Festivals, held the first Sunday of the month Mar- Oct
– MO Elderberry Farms
– Speakers: Phyllis Light, Jim Long
– Vending Suggestions for 2017:
– Confluence Herbal Summit, spring
– Mother Earth Wholistic Fair in Cape Girardeau, 4/8/17
– St. Louis Earth Day, 4/22 – 4/23/17
– Riverbend Earth Day, 4/29/17
– Craft/ Vendor Fair & Flea Market in Florissant, MO; usually in May, date TBA
– Baker Creek:
– Spring Planting Festival, May 7 & 8 2017, approved non-profit = $25
– Heritage Days Festivals, held the first Sunday of the month Mar- Oct
– Offer classes at Elements Herbology
– Proposed having 6 field trips and 6 business meetings for 2017
– field trip to Botanical Garden 2/25/17
– March Meeting 3/27/17 700p at Elements Herbology new location or sweat lodge date TBD
– April meeting 4/27/17 location TBD
– June possible field trip to Rebekah’s
– Elections in February!! Any AHG member is eligible for office! If you are interested in being a chapter officer for 2017: President, Vice President, Treasurer, or Secretary, make it known!
NEXT MEETING is a field trip to MO Botanical Garden 2/25/17, details will be provided soon. There is an open house and Orchid show.